Please click on the picture below to see the Dress Code for Golf Players at Vallromanes Golf Club.
TEE TIMES AND STARTER SEVICE
For the comfort of all the players the club has a service of “Starter” and “Marshall” who are in charge of managing the sorties to the field and the proper functioning of the matches. Players must follow their instructions and their criteria will always prevail. For visitors who have booked a specific departure time the club will always manage and try to respect that schedule but reserves the right to be able to vary it slightly in case the Starter considers it necessary.
CARE OF THE FIELD AND RESPECT FOR THE OTHERS
The club reserves the right to sanction or prevent access to players who repeatedly ignore the basic rules of conduct on a golf course.
- Take care of the field, rake the bunkers, pickle chops. On the green you can and should repair pikes and also fix other damages after your group has finished playing.
- If your ball deflects, yell ‘bola’! To warn others.
- Do not disturb or distract other players. Keep a moderate tone of voice.
- Record the results on the way r on the tee of the next hole.
- Play well and invite to move to the next group if you have lost a hole and you are delaying.
- You must be willing to play as soon as it is your turn.
- If you are in doubt, a provisional ball can save you a lot of time. If you are looking for a ball and the next group or players are waiting, invite them to pass.